The collaboration of Paradigm Shift and ZealousWeb aims to curate and revolutionize business with transformative designs, powerful mobile apps, and exalt search engine visibility for the client to provide results with unparalleled efficiency. We combine experience and resources from Europe and India and function as one team to unlock the complete potential of our clients by providing them full support of our services in the best way. As a scalable team, with no additional overhead, we help you achieve your desired success in the latest digital business aspect.
CEO, Paradigm Shift
Martin Nørgaard Gregersen
Founder and CTO, Paradigm Shift
Sales and Digital Marketing
Head of Video Production
Senior Project Leader, App Development
Senior Project Leader, WordPress Development
Front-End Developer, Landing page developer
Are You Amazing At Sales? Join Us!
Become A Strategic Partner
Born and raised in Denmark, Martin Nørgaard Gregersen is a Certified Professional Google Cloud Architect, Full-stack Developer, and Micropreneur with over a decade of experience. He is the founder of Paradigm Shift OÜ (f.k.a. mr noe OÜ), Global API OÜ and acting CTO of Verbs Consultants (USA).
History of Paradigm Shift
Paradigm Shift was originally established in Berlin in 2009 as “mr noe graphic design”, with a focus on print design. Print was dying quickly and the world was going digital, so Martin chose to pivot to Web Design, building websites and landing pages along with designing complete brand packages for a plethora of small clients in the creative scene of Berlin.
- In 2016, Martin became an e-Resident in e-Estonia and established the location independent, limited business, mr noe OÜ. mr noe mainly developed web apps on the Google Cloud Platform for Qlouder in the Netherlands, an award-winning Google Premium Partner.
- This collaboration between the two parties has lasted since 2013 and has continued until today, even though Qlouder merged with CTS a few years back.
- Along with the web development, mr noe pivoted in 2018, to focus on providing landing page campaign services in the hope of creating a more scalable business model.
- 2018 was also the year, where mr noe entered a strategic partnership with ZealousWeb, which would ensure the capacity to take on any amount of work and make the delivery process more streamlined.
- In 2021 “mr noe” became “Paradigm Shift” and Esther Hiamang joined as CEO.
In 2020, in the wake of the outbreak of COVID-19, mr noe once again pivoted to offer automation audits and consulting, positioning the company to add the most relevant services for the time. Having deep experience with workflows and cloud app development, Martin is in an optimal position of understanding clients’ processes and recommending how to best automate repetitive tasks with existing tools on the market. Our mission is to uplift humanity with automation.